Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Curly and Wavy Hair, Also Thick and Poofy.?

After washing my hair, I leave 'em open %26amp; dry naturally. Later, half my hair are curly, as if i had them done at a salon. And other half is wavy. I use the tresseme non-frizz and shine spray to calm my hair down (which sometimes, I have to use a lot). Is there any other way or a product that can help in this situation?



I straghten my hair maybe 2-3 times in a month (It takes an hour cuz they are THICK %26amp; POOFY).



Curly and Wavy Hair, Also Thick and Poofy.?

You have hair with multiple textures, not fun, I would say try fotki.com and type is curly hair, there are alot of people on that site that could help since they have a place for people with hair like your's, good luck.



Curly and Wavy Hair, Also Thick and Poofy.?

My hair is the same way. The top is wavy and the bottom is in spiral curls and it takes me an hour or more to straighten mine too because it is thick and stubborn.



After I get out of the shower, I towel dry my hair as much as I can, brush my hair, then work in a scrunching gel. I flip my hair upsidedown and scrunch it while blowdrying it--focusing on the top parts that dont like to curl. I dry it mostly, but not all the way and let the rest air dry. For me, by the time it is completely dry all of my hair is curled like the bottom.



Sometimes (depending on the weather) I have to use some non-frizz stuff, but most days it just stays in curls.



Hope that helps :)



Curly and Wavy Hair, Also Thick and Poofy.?

Is the side that you sleep on the flatter side? Your hair naturally "freaks" out on the side you sleep on most. Usually that side goes flatter or is harder to style. I would try getting a diffuser for your blow dryer and try drying your curls and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment